Predator MQ-9 3Ch 2.4Ghz High Speed RTF RC Plane
Fast and Free Delivery 2-3 Days
This remote controlled scale replica of the A110 Predator drone looks stunning and handles perfectly. It looks fantastic flying through the air and taxing for a ground take off. The twin push motors and aerodynamic style let it fly at high speeds but with ease thanks to the 6 axis gyro autopilot system that keeps the plane stable and in control.
The Predator comes almost fully built out of the box with assembly only taking a couple of minutes. It comes complete with LiPo battery for lots of power and a flight time of around 8 minutes per charge. The 2.4Ghz transmitter allows multiple models to be used in the same area without interference and gives a strong stable signal. The plane can take off from the ground or be hand launched. High speed fliers like this are usually for experienced pilots only but the 6 axis gyro autopilot means it can also be enjoyed by beginners. The high power to weight ratio means the model can perform advanced aerobatics easily.
- Flight Time: About 8 minutes per charge.
- Charging Time: 30 minutes (USB)
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Motors: 2 x 0720 Hollow Cup
- Control Distance: 200 meters
- Battery: 3.7V 250MaH 20c Lithium Battery
- Flying Weight: 67g
- Wingspan: 565mm
- Length: 455mm
Package Weight: 702g
- RTF everything included.
- 2.4ghz 3 channel radio equipment.
- Detailed scale design of the SU-27 fighter jet.
- EPP material is very resistant to crash damage.
- Built-in six axis gyroscope flight auto-stability system.
- Mode 2 transmitter (left handed throttle).
- Suitable for beginners and experts.
- Can take off from the ground.
- High flight speed.
Capable of aerobatic flight.