Payments & Delivery
Ordering is made easy and safe using our secure servers with SSL Geotrust. Payments are processed through Shopify pay with 128 Bit Encryption ensuring your details are kept safe and secure.
We love to chat, if you need any help at all placing your order please give us a call on 0114 4185032 and we will be happy to help.
Any items available for pre order, can be paid for in full and shipped upon arrival. We always display the expected date of items arriving in stock (please note this is estimated only and If the date changes we will notify you).
1. *Standard delivery is free of charge on all orders to all UK postcodes - this does not include some Scottish Mainland postcodes, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight & Any Other Off Shore Locations. Sadly we cannot ship to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man at present.
2. Most stock items are delivered by Parcel Force, UPS, DPD, PALLETFORCE or Royal Mail and are usually dispatched within 24h of your order (please note we do not dispatch orders on weekends or bank holidays and during busy periods such as Black Friday, Christmas etc. dispatch may be 48h) on a 48h service.
PLEASE NOTE: Larger items, for example Quads, Climbing frames etc. are delivered by Pallet Service and will take extra time to deliver (48h+) as the courier will need to contact you to arrange a delivery time (please make sure that you have provided us with an up to date phone number as the courier will need this in order to contact you to arrange delivery, failure to do so may delay delivery.
**If you have chosen the optional full build and test service on quads/karts/bikes please allow a additional 48 hours for this service to be completed plus the 48 hour delivery. Our Courier Palletforce only deliver Mon-Fri so please consider this too**
Items that are directly dispatched from the manufacturer's ( BERG and BEbop) will have delivery times set by the relevant manufacturers and your expected delivery date is between 5 - 7 days from orders being placed.
3. You will receive a shipping notification email on the day that we dispatch your order and any items being delivered by courier should also result in you receiving tracking emails as the items pass through each stage of the delivery process.
4. If there is an issue with your order we will notify you as soon as possible, please ensure you have provided a correct phone number and email address. If the item you have ordered is out of stock we will phone and then email, if there is no response, to discuss your order and offer alternatives if possible. If we have not heard a response from yourself within 48hours we will refund your order in full back to the payment method (this may take between 3 - 7 days due to banks procedures)
5. Like every other Internet or mail order retailer, we have no control over problems that occur in transit that lead to delays in delivery of your order. Whilst we completely understand the frustration that delays cause, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by 3rd party couriers and therefore cannot offer discounts or compensation for delays in delivery.
6. Please make sure that you are able to be at home for a delivery if a day/date has been confirmed, as some failed deliveries are liable to redelivery costs at a rate of 50% of our original delivery charges.
7. Please do not reject a delivery if the box is damaged. We do our best to ensure that all of our products are adequately protected during transit, so a damaged box will very rarely result in a damaged product. In the event that your item is damaged, we operate a 48 hour spare parts service and carry thousands of brand new spare parts in stock for immediate dispatch. Where possible, we will ALWAYS replace parts before accepting returns where items arrive damaged or develop a fault that can be fixed with a replacement part.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24/48 hours of us receiving your order and the vast majority are delivered within 48h (this applies to orders placed before 2pm, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by 3rd party couriers and therefore cannot offer discounts or compensation for delays in delivery).
Deliveries generally take place between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (we are closed weekends and Bank Holidays and therefore do not deliver on those days, orders where Next Day Delivery has been selected but are placed either after 2pm or on a weekend or Bank Holiday will be despatched the next working day) a calling card will be left if there is no-one at home to sign for your order.
The majority of our orders are sent via Parcelforce, UPS Or DPD, but larger items can also be delivered via a specialist heavy goods carrier PALLETFORCE.
It is your responsibility to check your delivery on receipt of your order and notify us as soon as possible if there is any missing parts or damage.
Change of Delivery Address
We are unable to change a delivery address once an order has been placed, if you have an issue entering a different delivery address when placing your order please contact customer service who will be happy to assist.
If a customer misses multiple attempted deliveries of their order and the item is returned back to ourselves as undelivered, we are happy to refund or resend the order, however there will be a charge to cover the attempted deliveries, return delivery and admin costs.
If you wish to cancel an order that has NOT been dispatched you must contact us immediately, if we are able to stop the orders dispatch you will be refunded in full.
Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
BERG Products: Please note that BERG products are dispatched directly from the manufacturer and there are some restrictions on delivery outside of Mainland UK meaning that it may not be possible to deliver to certain postcodes (even if your order goes through at checkout this does not mean that we are able to deliver to your postcode or that the delivery you have paid is accurate, our checkout is an automated service and as such we are unable to adjust it for individual manufacturers). If we can arrange delivery for these postcodes there may be an extra delivery charge, please contact customer service for a quote on delivery before placing your order.
We will contact you as soon as possible following receipt of your order if there is any additional excess payment to make towards delivery of your order. Please also note that some of our larger items are also unavailable for delivery to certain offshore or remote locations in the UK. This also applies to certain Items that come direct from our suppliers, which may also include an additional delivery surcharge - you will be notified of this as soon as possible following receipt of your order.
Goods will be dispatched to the postal address you have given in your order. Please note we will not dispatch to PO Box addresses. We will make the necessary arrangements for dispatching and delivering the goods to you. Should there be no-one at the address to take delivery, our courier will leave a card, giving full instructions for you to re-arrange a more convenient time of delivery.