Fast and Free Delivery 2-3 Days
New 2020 model with quick release battery pack that can be charged externally from the bike!
A super light electric-powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for kids, Weighing in at only 9kg's. Start them young using the bike as a conventional balance bike with its specially designed free wheel system. Then watch them improve and progress onto the slow speed setting (5mph) balancing on their own using the foot pegs. Perfecting there throttle control at the same time using the bikes twist throttle. Once they are confident using the slow speed setting they can then progress to the fast speed setting (10mph).
Features hybrid tyres suitable for on and off road use & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
- 2-6 years old,
- 2 year old riders should ride without power,
- 3-4 year old rider should ride without power or using slow speed setting
- 5-6 year old riders can use the fast speed setting.
- Please note the riders age is always at the parent or guardian's discretion!.
- Quick release battery pack for fast changing and external charging
- Large rubber air filled hybrid tyres suitable for on and off road use
- Two speed settings: Slow speed - Approx. 5mph
- Fast speed - Approx. 10mph
- Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight
- Battery range of up to 1 hour of constant use
- Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions
- Charge time: 1 - 2 hours
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display
- Chain driven
- Specially designed brake lever for kids with rear drum brake
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Aluminium handlebars
- Aluminium foot pegs with plastic cover for grip
- Revvi graphics
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal
- Lightweight composite 12" wheels
- Specially designed rear wheel with free wheels system, this allows the bike to be used as a conventional balance bike without the power
Bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride minus the handle bars. All that you need to do is fit the handle bars to the risers. This is just 4 bolts and very straight forward. Please see owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handle bars.
Each bike comes with a UK charger, owners manual and tool kit.