Hawkmoto - 50cc Street Ninja - Petrol Quad Bike - Orange
These are light weight and nimble handling make them easier and safer to ride. The power can be restricted to provide the appropriate amount of power for the riders ability plus there is a safety tether that can be operated by the parent for extra security.
This Mini Moto Quad has been designed with safety in mind and conforms to current EU and CE standards. The safety features include a throttle restriction to slow the quad down to walking pace if required, allowing the rider’s confidence to grow.
Then as the riders proficiency improves simply open up the throttle settings and the machine will allow more performance. There is also a Safety Tether which can either be used on a long lead to enable you to stop the Quad should the rider loose control or attached to the rider’s wrist to bring the Quad to a safe halt should the rider become unseated.
- Thumb throttle (to protect the riders wrist) just like large Quads
- Front and rear disk brakes
- Safety Tether
- Can be restricted to walking pace
- Stronger Frame
- Durable New Style plastics
- Full rev ‘n’ go
- Transmission: Chain drive
- Starting System: PULL start
- Start Ignition: CDI
- Cooling system:Air Cooled
- Light and small enough to fit in a car
- 49cc ( 50cc ) 2-stroke air cooled engine
- 2.5kw at 8700rpm
- Rear Disk Brake
- Net weight 29kg
- Carrying capacity 95kg (15 Stone)
- Dimensions: 1000mm length, 590mm width, 630mm height
- Intended for over 14 years
- Designed for off road use only – not to be used on a public highway