PRE ORDER YOURS TODAY!! BACK IN STOCK 30/01/20!!
Fast & Free Delivery 2-3 Days
ORION 50cc Petrol Mini Kids Dirt Motorbike - NEW Upgraded PRO Model.
An ideal first motorbike for kids!
These Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of the Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The KXD01 Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The KXD01 also makes an ideal first motor bike.
Quality built to European safety standards these Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes. The speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Aluminium upside down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded aluminium wheels (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
- Steel Fuel Tank not plastic (stronger and safer)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- Speed can be restricted for inexperience riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Steel Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
Engine/Motor Size: 50cc
Fuel: Unleaded Petrol Mixed With 2-stroke Oil 25:1 (mixer included)
Fuel Consumption: No
Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.8L
Max Speed: 25-30 KM/H
Front Brakes: Vented Disc Brakes
Rear Brakes: Vented Disc Brakes
Front Suspension: Aluminium Telescopic Fork
Rear Suspension: Mono Shock
Front Tyres: 10 Inch Rubber
Rear Tyres: 10 Inch Rubber
Starting System: Easy Pull Start
Transmission: Automatic Chain Drive
Net Weight: 25 Kgs
Engine type: 49cc Single Cylinder Air Cooled 2 Stroke
Drive Train: Chain driven rear wheel
Age: 6-12 Years
Max Weight: 60Kg
Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.
Not suitable for use on Public Highway.